The Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report fills a void in the climate change related Electricity Generation and Distribution market information. It is the first comprehensive market report that addresses button-up hundreds of markets. The report thoroughly analyzes 21 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 326 submarkets. According to the report, the 2026 market size will reach $125 Billion.
“Adaptation plays a key role in reducing exposure and vulnerability to climate change”
IPCC Report (Feb. 28, 2022)
Key market drivers are:
- To win the war against climate change, we must cultivate and invest trillions in zero-emission Electricity Generation and Distribution infrastructures across the globe
- Investors’ eagerness for financing the Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Industry
- Availability of key Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution technologies and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- Multi-trillion business opportunities
- Unprecedented public support, which drives governments and the private sector to invest in the green revolution
- Government subsidies and investments
- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, governments consider sweeping changes to planning laws and investments in Electricity Generation and Distribution to improve their energy security
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the climate change-related Electricity Generation and Distribution market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Technologies & Markets size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 21 Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution Technologies:
- Compressed-Air Storage
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Direct Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Direct Solar Water Heating
- Geothermal Power Generation
- Grid Modernization
- Grid-Scale Battery Storage
- Hydroelectric Energy Storage
- Hydroelectric Power
- Marine Power
- Nuclear Energy Plants > 1 GW
- Offshore Wind Power
- Onshore Wind Power
- Other Energy Storage Modalities
- Other Renewable Energy
- Rooftop Solar P.V.
- Small Nuclear Reactors
- Solar P.V. (Utility Scale)
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Waste to Energy Plants
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
- Levelized Cost of Energy- 2020-2040
Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of Net-Zero Electricity Generation and Distribution related markets
Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors’ presentations and more).
Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $13.2 trillion go to market.
Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Companies mentioned in the report: