With 381 pages, 185 tables and 185 figures, the Renewable Energy (Solar PV, CSP, Wind Offshore, Wind Onshore, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydropower, Marine Power) Market (with COVID-19 & COP26 Impacts) & Technologies – 2022-2032 report contains a thorough analysis of 8 application sectors, 8 Renewable Energy technology sectors, five regional, 60 national and 5 revenue sources markets, detailing 2018-2032 market size.
Renewable energy industry professionals published this report. It is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Renewable Energy market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
People see that it (investments in renewables, following the Ukraine invasion) is not only a climate-related issue, but an energy security related issue”
R. Habeck, German Vice Chancellor, Feb. 2022
According to the report, the 2022-2032 Renewable Energy market is driven by the following factors:
- The technologies are available, and their cost-performance improves at a fast pace
- Renewable Energy LCOE (Levelized Cost Of Electricity) is lower than fossils LCOE
- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EU and Individual European governments embarked on sweeping changes to planning laws and investments in Renewable Energy projects to improve their energy security
- China mass investments in renewables
- The renewables market presents multi-trillion business opportunities
- Unprecedented public support
- Government subsidies and investments in Renewable Energy projects
- Investors’ enthusiasm for financing renewable energy projects is substantial and growing
- Urgent to minimize the use of fossil s by renewables is critical for the war against global warming
- The technologies are available, and their cost-performance improve at a fast pace
- Energy security needs for fossil fuel importing countries.
- Cost reduction, driven by mass production, competition and innovation.
Global Renewable Energy Market Segmentation Vectors
Why Buy Renewable Energy (Solar PV, CSP, Wind Offshore, Wind Onshore, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydropower, Marine) Market (with COVID-19 & COP26 Impacts) & Technologies – 2022-2032 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What are the Renewable Energy technology & cost trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries pledged at COP26 to invest in renewable energy?
- What will the 2022-2032 market size be?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- How does COVID-19 affect the Market?
B. The Global Renewable Energy market size data is analyzed via five independent viewpoints.
With a highly fragmented market, we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Renewable Energy market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
1. By 8 Vertical (Applications) Markets:
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Energy-Efficient Transportation
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- Heat Pumps
2. By 8 Technologies:
- Marine Power
- Solar PV
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Wind Power
- Other renewable technologies
3. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Turnkey Systems
- Aftersale Maintenance
- Training Services
4. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
5. By 60 National Markets:
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2018-2032 market
D. Buyers of the report get as a free copy (valued $3,950 to $10,000) of our “Renewable Energy Industry (with COVID-19 & COP26 Impacts) and 60 National Markets – 2022” report.