With 308 pages, 93 tables and 181 figures, the Geothermal Energy Market (with COVID-19 & COP26 Impacts) & Technologies – 2022-2032 report contains a thorough analysis of 8 vertical, 8 technology sectors, five regional, 56 national and 5 revenue source markets, detailing 2018-2032 market size. The cumulative 2022-2032 market is $117.3 Billion.
According to the COP26 updated report, after 20 years of low (up to 4.5%) annual growth rates, the market will boost unprecedented 2020-2032 two-digit CAGR
This remarkable growth is attributed to three key factors:
- Enhanced Geothermal System (EGS). Driven by the oil and gas companies, EGS technologies will mature within a few years, developing cost-effective EGS technology and proliferating the EGS into new geographic regions that non-ESG couldn’t use.
- Direct Geothermal. Buildings’ direct heating and cooling (with and without heat pumps) are driven by governments to lower emissions footprint. The number of Direct Geothermal installations are forecasted to grow from 2.5 million by 2020 to more than 35 million by 2032.
- Rising coal, gas and oil prices.
- Government R&D, project financing & subsidies,
- Geothermal technology is renewable, reliable and it provides a baseload Geothermal running 24 / 7 to the electric grid regardless of weather conditions,
- Geothermal energy plants’ footprint per GWh is less than 0.1% of Wind or Solar-PV footprint,
- Decarbonization is crucial to climate stabilization.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Geothermal Energy market available today. It is considered the industry’s Gold Standard for Geothermal Energy market research reports. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Why Buy Geothermal Energy Market (with COVID-19 & COP26 Impacts) & Technologies – 2022-2032 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2032 market size be?
- How did the COP26 affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Geothermal Energy technology & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Geothermal energy?
B. The Global Geothermal Energy market size data is analyzed via five independent perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market, we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Geothermal Energy market is analyzed and crosschecked via five orthogonal viewpoints:
1. By 8 Geothermal Technologies:
- Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS)
- Binary Cycle Power Stations
- Dry Steam Power Stations
- Flash Steam Power Stations
- Deep Learning & A.I.
- Closed & Open Cycle Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Hybrid Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Other Technologies
2. By 8 Geothermal Applications:
- Geothermal Residential HVAC
- Citywide & District HVAC
- Commercial & Industrial HVAC
- Agriculture HVAC
- Industrial & Commercial Power Generation
- Electric Grid
- Geothermal Desalination
- Other Geothermal Applications
3. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Turnkey Systems
- Aftersale Maintenance & Upgrades
- Training Services
- Other Revenues
4. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
5. By 60 National Markets:
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2018-2032 market
D. Companies mentioned in the report: