The 376-page the Middle East & Africa Climate Change Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technology, 10 national and 5 revenue source markets, detailing 122 submarkets. According to the report, the cumulative 2026 market size will reach $273 Billion
The region petrol-gas countries, North Africa and Israel, offer multi-trillion business opportunities
Source: IPCC Report Feb. 28, 2022
Global warming is causing longer dry seasons in the region, hotter heatwaves and record-setting temperature spikes. Rainfall is projected to decrease sharply in some places, leaving cultivators to dig more wells, depleting aquifers and affecting potentially irreparable environmental harm. For most of the region, the trend is towards a drier, warmer, more gloomy future.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine, which has sent wheat prices surging, will cause widespread hardships in the Middle East, perhaps forcing subsidy cuts that leave citizens hungry.
Sources: ITC, The Economist
The agriculture sector share of freshwater pumped from ground or surface water sources is about 80%. Crops depend entirely on irrigation in the arid region.
Some governments (e.g., of the Gulf states, Israel and Turkey) manage the water crisis with the state of the art desalination plants.
The expanding share of renewables, growth in power demand, and balancing supply and demand on a real-time basis necessitate the integration of modern, digitized energy storage solutions.
Despite its significant potential in this area, the ME&A suffers from the limited role of storage in networks. To overcome this, regulations will need to evolve to reflect energy storage’s current functions, including leveraging flexibility from consumer aggregation or grid congestion.
ME&A is a strong candidate for becoming a major hydrogen-exporting region thanks to its combination of low-cost gas resources and renewable energy. A few countries, such as Saudi Arabia and Morocco, have already made headways as low-cost exporters of blue and green hydrogen, net-zero ammonia and other low-carbon products, while other countries, such as Oman, UAE, and Egypt are attempting to catch up.
As a whole, the ME&A region added an estimated 3 GW of solar power in 2021, doubling its total from 2020 and will reach almost 20 GW by 2025. Wind and other sources such as hydropower are also coming into their own as countries step up their energy diversification plans.
- Comprehensive Report. It’s a comprehensive strategic investigation of the Middle East & Africa Warming Mitigation & Adaptation markets.
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 122 climate change mitigation and adaptation-related markets.
- Extensive Research. The report analysts conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 660 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, IEA, IRENA, the UN, Fraunhofer and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The Middle East & Africa warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via four orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries and revenue sources.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the data by following and analyzing the Nov. 2021 Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations of the Middle East & Africa national pledges.
- Money Trail. The report offers the only mega-study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $2.8 trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
What does the “Middle East & Africa Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts” report give you?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Warming Mitigation technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are Middle East & African countries expected to invest in warming mitigation?
B. The Middle East & Africa Warming Mitigation & Adaptation market data is analyzed via 4 independent perspectives:
- By 60 Technologies and Services:
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 11 National Markets:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
4. By 16 Sectors
- GHG Capture
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Zero Emission Electric Utility Plants
- Green Fuel Production Plants
- Passive & Active Heating and Cooling
- Electric Vehicles Fleet
- Hydrogen Economy
- Green Materials
- Agriculture, Forests & Land
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Extreme Weather Events Mitigation
- Electric Grid
- Other Sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
D. Companies mentioned in the report: