The 674-page Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 460 markets. According to the report, the cumulative 2022-30 market size will reach $48 Trillion. This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global climate change mitigation and adaptation market available today and is considered the industry’s gold standard for global warming market research reports.
According to the report:
- The cumulative 2022-2030 climate mitigation & adaptation markets would total $48 trillion
- The market share of Climate-Adaptation markets is 29%
- The April 2022 Levelized Cost Of Energy (LCOE) of fossils is higher than the LCOE of solar (Excluding Rooftop & CSF), wind & geothermal renewable energy sources
- About 90% of the investment will come from the private sector
- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, governments introduce sweeping changes to planning laws and investments to improve their energy security
“Human-induced climate change, including more frequent and intense extreme events, has caused widespread adverse impacts and related losses and damages to nature and people”
IPCC Report (Feb. 28, 2022)
Key market drivers are:
- The technologies are available, their cost-performance improves at a fast pace.
- Commitment to the COP26 agreement
- The Climate change mitigation and adaptation market presents multi-trillion business opportunities
- Unprecedented public support
- Government subsidies and investments in Renewable Energy projects
- Availability of key Climate Change Adaptation technologies, and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- Investors’ enthusiasm for financing Climate change mitigation and adaptation projects is substantial and growing.
Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market Share by 60 Technologies and Services
- Comprehensive Report. If you are looking for a comprehensive strategic investigation of the Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation markets available today, this report is for you.
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with a bottom-up exhaustive research of 460 climate change mitigation and adaptation related markets.
- Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization and publication of 340 market reports.
- Extensive Research. HSRC allocated all its analysts for 11 months to set up this market research. The team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 1500 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example: IEA, IRENA, the UN, Fraunhoffer, the White House, DOE, the EU, US Congress, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors presentations and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via five orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries, revenue sources and regions.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the data by following and analyzing the Nov. 2021 Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and >180 national pledges.
- Money Trail. The report offer is the only mega-study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $48 Trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
With 674 pages, the Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – with Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 60 technologies and services, 16 sectors, 5 regional, 60 national and 5 revenue source markets, detailing 2020-2030 market size.
Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Warming Mitigation technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in warming mitigation?
B. The Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation market size data is analyzed via five independent perspectives.
- By 60 Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Technologies and Services:
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 60 National Markets:
- By 16 Sectors
- GHG Capture
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Zero Emission Electric Utility Plants
- Green Fuel Production Plants
- Passive & Active Heating and Cooling
- Electric Vehicles Fleet
- Hydrogen Economy
- Green Materials
- Agriculture, Forests & Land
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Extreme Weather Events Mitigation
- Electric Grid
- Other Sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Traded Companies
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- The Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Governmental R&D Funding
- Levelized Cost of Energy- 2020-2040
D. Companies mentioned in the report: