The 376-page Passive & Active Heating and Cooling Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 6 technologies, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 313 submarkets. The cumulative 2022-2030 market is forecasted to total $2.52 trillion.
The cheapest kilowatt of energy is the one you never use.
Geothermal Heating and Cooling
Courtesy: The Australian DOE
Direct Residential Geothermal Heating & Cooling
Key market drivers are:
- Investors’ eagerness for financing the $2.52 trillion Passive & Active Heating and Cooling industry
- Availability of Direct Geothermal Heating & Cooling, CSP, Direct Solar Water Heating, Heat Pumps, Thermal Energy Storage, Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and other energy-efficient electric appliances technologies and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- The COP26 investment pledges
- Multi-trillion business opportunities that present the Passive & Active Heating and Cooling market
- Unprecedented public support drives governments and the private sector to invest in the green revolution
- Government subsidies and investments
- The drive of conservative industries (e.g., Building, Electric appliances, Space HAVC, Geothermal and Direct solar Heating) to join the climate control gold rush
- The invasion of Ukraine limited the supply of gas for heating and cooling in Europe. European governments introduced sweeping changes to planning laws and incentives to replace their gas based heating and cooling.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Passive & Active Heating and Cooling market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Passive & Active Heating and Cooling?
Passive & Active Heating and Cooling Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Passive & Active Heating and Cooling Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Passive & Active Heating and Cooling Technologies market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 6 Passive & Active Heating and Cooling Technologies:
- Direct Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Direct Solar Water Heating
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (ACR)
- Energy-Efficient Electric Appliances (w/o ACR)
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
C. Companies mentioned in the report:
Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of Passive & Active Heating and Cooling related markets
Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors’ presentations and more).
Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $2.5 trillion go to market.
Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.