The 392-page Latin America Climate Change Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technology, 11 national and 5 revenue source markets, detailing 132 submarkets. According to the report, the cumulative 2022-30 market size will reach $2.0 trillion.
Latin America’s climate is ever-changing. Precipitation patterns are shifting, temperatures are rising, and some areas are experiencing changes in the frequency and severity of weather extremes.
The Latin America climate control market offers $2 trillion of business opportunities.
The impacts range from melting Andean glaciers to devastating droughts, fires and hurricanes ravaged as climate change continued to worsen extreme weather events. Intense droughts across the region worsened food insecurity levels, floods and hurricanes destroyed the homes of many, and fires destroyed an important part of nature’s carbon sinks
Tropical deforestation in the region is a key source of climate change. More forests have been destroyed in the continent than in any another region. The communities of Latin America have transformed the land through agriculture, expansion of infrastructure, logging, mining, and urbanization.
Extensive famine throughout Latin America had major effects, including dropping rivers level, thus impeding domestic shipping paths, reduced crop revenues and food production, leading to deteriorating food uncertainty in many countries.
Latin America contributes less than 10% of global GHG emissions.
Latin American countries are moving to develop more sustainable energy and transport infrastructure to strengthen the resilience of their cities, to improve nature-based projects to climate mitigation in forests and agriculture
Latin America has made bold pledges to boost renewable energies in the near future but is failing to incorporate local communities along the way.
At the climate conference COP-25, Latin American governments committed to generating 70% of their electricity from renewable energy sources by the year 2030. By then, the region would have at least 300 GW installed renewable energy capacity. This bold commitment is propelled by the vulnerability of these countries to fluctuating commodity prices, and by the dramatic impacts, that the changing climate has wrought in the region.
Renewables offer a solution for Latin America, not least given its abundant energy resources, such as wind, solar and geothermal. For example, Latin America has a geothermal potential of 70 gigawatts, while the current installed capacity lies at a mere 1.8 gigawatts.
Latin America’s fondness for wind power: countries in Latin America also put the dampers on regional participation in the energy transition. The region has primarily participated in large wind power plants, which are less within the means for communities than solar PV.
- Comprehensive Report. It’s a comprehensive strategic investigation of the Latin America Warming Mitigation & Adaptation markets.
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 316 climate change mitigation and adaptation related markets.
- Extensive Research. The report analysts conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 660 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, IEA, IRENA, the UN, Fraunhoffer, and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. Latin America warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via four orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries and revenue sources.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the data by following and analyzing the Nov. 2021 Glasgow COP26 meetings Latin America national pledges.
- Money Trail. The report offer is the only mega-study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $2.0 trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
What does the “Latin America Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts” report give you?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Warming Mitigation technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are Latin America countries expected to invest in warming mitigation?
B. The Latin America Warming Mitigation & Adaptation market data is analyzed via 4 independent perspectives:
- By 60 Technologies and Services:
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 11 National Markets:
- Puerto Rico
- Rest of Latin America
4. By 16 Sectors
- GHG Capture
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Zero Emission Electric Utility Plants
- Green Fuel Production Plants
- Passive & Active Heating and Cooling
- Electric Vehicles Fleet
- Hydrogen Economy
- Green Materials
- Agriculture, Forests & Land
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Extreme Weather Events Mitigation
- Electric Grid
- Other Sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
D. Companies mentioned in the report: