The 317-page Energy Efficient Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 6 technologies, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 311 markets.
They Say That “The Cheapest Kilowatt of Energy Is the One You Never Use”. Luckily “The Energy You Save Will Drive the Economy and Reduce GHG Emission”
According to the report:
- The 2020-2030 CAGR 15.1%
- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, governments consider sweeping changes to planning laws and investments to improve their Energy Efficiency
- Increased investments in energy efficiency occupies a significant role in climate change mitigation strategies.
Key market drivers are:
- End users and investors are ready to invest in energy efficiency projects
- Availability of key Energy Efficient technologies, and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- Multi-trillion business opportunities that presents the Energy Efficient market
- public support
- Government subsidies and investments
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Energy Efficient market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Energy Efficient technologies?
Energy Efficient Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Energy Efficient Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Energy Efficient Technologies and market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 6 Energy Efficient Technologies:
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (ACR)
- Energy-Efficient Electric Appliances (w/o ACR)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Passive Green Buildings
- Big Data & AI
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
C. Companies mentioned in the report:
D. 35 Traded Companies are mentioned in the report
Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 311 Energy Efficient related markets.
Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors’ presentations and more).
Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the outlay go to market.
Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.