The 335-page Electric Vehicles Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report is based on bottom-up research of 314 submarkets of the Electric Vehicles industry. The report thoroughly analyzes 7 Electric Vehicles (EV) technologies, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national EV markets. It is an open secret that Electric Vehicle technology is a Game Changer in the Transportation Industry.
Electric vehicles are at the heart of our fight to reduce carbon emissions and address climate change, but there is no pathway to meet global climate targets without aggressively and sustainably ramping up the EV production.
“It’s one of the biggest industrial transformations probably in the history of capitalism…. The investments are massive, and the mission is massive.”
S. Keogh, CEO Volkswagen Group
Passenger BEV Car Components
According to the report:
- The outlook for passenger EV acceptance is here to stay due to a combination of price-performance, government support, improvements in battery density. once more charging infrastructure is built, and rising investments by automakers.
- The automotive industry is on track to invest in the ICE to EV transition about $0.5 trillion.
- Passenger EV sales are set to increase sharply in the next few years, rising to 13-15 million in 2025.
- China and Europe continue to be the leading Electric Passenger Cars markets out to 2026, driven primarily by European vehicle CO2 regulations, Chinese fuel economy regulations and the energy-vehicle credit system.
- The global number of electric two and three-wheelers is forecasted to grow about 40% in 2020-2030. The lion’s share of electric two and three-wheelers is in the Asia Pacific.
- Adoption of EVs in the commercial van and truck market is slow but is picking pace. The combination of available models, corporate fleet obligations, and positive economics will tip the truck segment over to electrification.
- There are currently (March 2022) about 750,000 e-buses on the road globally, and China accounted for the vast majority of all e-bus sales in 2021.
- By January 2022, there were about 10 million chargers worldwide.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Electric Vehicles market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 Electric Vehicles market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the Electric Vehicles market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Electric Vehicles?
Electric Vehicles Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Electric Vehicles Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Electric Vehicles market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 7 Electric Vehicles Technologies:
- Passenger BEV Cars
- Two & Three Wheeler BEVs
- Freight BEVs
- Electric Buses
- Hydrogen Vehicles
- Other BEVs
- EV Charging Systems
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
C. Companies mentioned in the report:
Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 314 Electric Vehicles related markets.
Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors’ presentations and more).
Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the EV expenditure go to market.
Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.