The Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 11 technologies, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 316 markets.
Source: IPCC Report Feb. 28, 2022
According to the report:
- The U.S. EU and China will spend >55% of the global expenditure
- Many overlook the markets of the Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture & Water (e.g., desalination plants, precision agriculture, water infrastructure, Precision Agriculture, Regenerative agriculture, Climate Adapted Water Infrastructure, Water Redeemable Systems, Precision Irrigation, climate adapted agriculture and more
- The 2020-2030 CAGR is 19.5%
- The Russia’s invasion of Ukraine caused a shortage in Agriculture products (e.g., grain). Governments consider sweeping changes to planning laws and investments to improve their food supply
- Increased investments in Adaptive Agriculture and Water Technologies occupies a significant role in climate change mitigation strategies4
Key market drivers are:
- End users, Governments and Investors’ enthusiasm for financing Climate change adaptation Agriculture & Water projects is substantial and growing.
- Availability of key Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water technologies, and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- Multi-trillion business opportunities that presents the Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water market
- Unprecedented public support (> 60%), which drives governments and the private sector to invest in the green revolution
- Government subsidies and investments
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water?
Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water Technologies & Markets size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 11 Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water Technologies:
- Waste to Energy Plants
- Low Carbon Fuels Manufacturing Plants
- Precision Agriculture
- Regenerative agriculture
- Climate Adapted Water Infrastructure
- Water Redeemable Systems
- Precision Irrigation
- Desalination Plants
- Climate Adapted Agriculture
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
- Levelized Cost of Energy- 2020-2040
C. Companies mentioned in the report:
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 316 Climate Change Adaptive Agriculture and Water related markets.
- Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
- Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors presentations and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
- Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the expenditure go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.