The Climate Change Adaptation Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report fills a void in the climate change adaptation market research literature. This report is the first comprehensive market report addressing button-up hundreds of climate adaptation markets. The report thoroughly analyzes 29 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 326 submarkets.
Source: IPCC Report Feb. 28, 2022
“Adaptation plays a key role in reducing exposure and vulnerability to climate change”
IPCC Report (Feb. 28, 2022)
In an ideal world that will achieve zero emission by 2060, the global temperature will reach a > 1.5 C raise. The rise in temperature will adversely affect us, including weather-related calamities, water insecurity, expanding deserts, , reduction in agriculture crops and immigration of hundreds of millions.
The response to this catastrophic future we have to invest trillions in climate adaptation measures. This report details the technologies and level of investment (i.e., Markets) that will adapt humanity to the new ”brave world” which started already. Mitigation technologies include green building desalination plants, waste to energy plants, low carbon fuels manufacturing plants, energy-efficient electric systems & devices, precision agriculture, regenerative agriculture, precision irrigation, climate adapted agriculture, reforestation, bioremediation and many other means.
Luckily these investments have bright sides like:
- ROI of 6-12 years.
- GHG emissions lowering
- Creation of new industries and Jobs.
Key market drivers are:
- Global Warming
- Investors’ willingness for financing the multi trillion climate adaptation industries
- Availability of key Climate Change Adaptation technologies, and their cost-performance improvement at a fast pace
- Multi-trillion business opportunities that presents the Climate Change Adaptation market
- Unprecedented public support which drives governments and the private sector to invest in the green revolution
- Over 90% of the investment will come from the private sector
- Government subsidies and investments
- Multi trillion demand by end-users for many mitigation technologies, like Electric Vehicles, Rooftop Solar Systems, Heat Pumps, Green Buildings, Precision Irrigation, Desalination Plants, Direct Solar Water Heating and more
- The 2020-2030 CAGR 17.8%
- Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, governments consider sweeping changes to planning laws and investments to improve their Climate Change Adaptation
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Climate Change Adaptation market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Climate Change Adaptation?
Climate Change Adaptation Market Segmentation Vectors
What does the Climate Change Adaptation Technologies & Markets – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report give you?
A. The Climate Change Adaptation Technologies & Markets size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 29 Climate Change Adaptation Technologies:
- Energy-Efficient Electric Appliances (w/o ACR)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Passenger BEV Cars
- Two & Three-Wheeler BEVs
- Freight BEVs
- Electric Buses
- Other BEVs
- E.V. Charging Systems
- Green Hydrogen Production
- Methane Abatement
- Green Cement
- Green Steel
- Passive Green Buildings
- Desalination Plants
- Waste to Energy Plants
- Low Carbon Fuels Manufacturing Plants
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (ACR)
- Precision Agriculture
- Regenerative agriculture
- Climate Adapted Water Infrastructure
- Water Redeemable Systems
- Precision Irrigation
- Climate Adapted Agriculture
- Floods Control
- Wildfire Mitigation
- Weather Monitoring, Modeling & Forecasting
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
- Levelized Cost of Energy- 2020-2040
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of Climate Change Adaptation related markets.
- Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
- Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors’ presentations and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
- Money Trail. The report is the only study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the expenditure go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Companies mentioned in the report: