The 407-page Asia-Pacific Climate Change Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts report contains a thorough analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technology, 11 national and 5 revenue source markets, detailing 127 markets. According to the report, the 2026 market size will reach $2,612 billion, 55% of the global Climate Change Mitigation & Adaptation Market.
Asia Pacific: GHG Emissions & Power Consumption – 2030
“What Asia does to fight global warming will be literally felt across the whole planet.”
International Monetary Fund Blog
The Asia-Pacific Market is driven by the following factors:
- The region emits the largest volume of GHG, producing about 50% the global carbon dioxide.
- China, the world largest, and India, the third largest, as well as other large emitters, will have to make large efforts to reduce emissions if climate change is to be kept to the COP26 goals.
- It’s not hard to see that what the region does to control climate change will be literally felt across the globe.
- Extreme weather events are expected to intensify. On average, 43,000 people in Asia-Pacific are killed in storms, floods, and landslides each year.
- South Asia countries are among the most vulnerable to the impacts of climate change. Extreme climate-related events – heatwaves, storms, floods, fires and droughts – affect more than half of the region’s population every year and continue to burden South Asian economies.
- China is the world’s largest renewable energy producer and the largest producer of hydroelectricity, solar power and wind power.
- Comprehensive Report. It’s a comprehensive strategic investigation of the Asia-Pacific Warming Mitigation & Adaptation markets.
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 120 climate change mitigation and adaptation related markets.
- Extensive Research. The report analysts conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 660 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, IEA, IRENA, the UN, Fraunhoffer and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. Asia-Pacific warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via four orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries and revenue sources.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the data by following and analyzing the Nov. 2021 Glasgow COP26 meetings Asia-Pacific national pledges.
- Money Trail. The report offer is the only mega-study of ‘when?’, ‘where?’, ‘why?’ and ‘how much?’ of the cumulative 2022-2030 $26.7 trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
What does the “Asia-Pacific Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030 – With Corona & COP26 Impacts” report give you?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the Warming Mitigation technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are Asia-Pacific countries expected to invest in warming mitigation?
B. The Asia Pacific Warming Mitigation & Adaptation market data is analyzed via 4 independent perspectives:
- By 60 Technologies and Services:
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 11 National Markets:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
4. By 16 Sectors
- GHG Capture
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Zero Emission Electric Utility Plants
- Green Fuel Production Plants
- Passive & Active Heating and Cooling
- Electric Vehicles Fleet
- Hydrogen Economy
- Green Materials
- Agriculture, Forests & Land
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Extreme Weather Events Mitigation
- Electric Grid
- Other Sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
D. Companies mentioned in the report: