Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market will Go Through a Growth Period, Sustaining a 13.4% CAGR surge in 2015-2020, Says a New Research Report from Homeland Security Research Corp.
WASHINGTON DC, DECEMBER 11, 2016
According to a new market research report “Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022” published by Homeland Security Research Corp., the 2015-2020 market will grow at a CAGR of 13.4%, a 400% hike from the period of 2000-2015. This 467-pages, 2-volume report is the most comprehensive review of the Belgium Homeland Security and Public Safety market available today, and is a resource for executives with interests in the industry.
As the terror threat mounts, Belgian authorities realize that current security steps are insufficient. A major overhaul of Belgium’s internal security infrastructure and public safety is already in progress. Following the alarming Brussels terror attacks in March 2016 and the growing threat from radical Islamists, 2016 will probably be remembered as a watershed year for Belgium’s internal security market, with a number of different developments converging to mark a major turning point.
The March 2016 terror carnage in Brussels airport and subway station proved that the past security measures are simply not working; a major overhaul of Belgium’s internal security and public safety infrastructure and funding is already in progress. According to a recent report by Homeland Security Research Corp. Belgium’s Homeland Security and Public Safety market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% in the period between 2015-2020. Among the submarkets that are analyzed in this extensive report are airport security; border security; critical infrastructure protection; cybersecurity; IT; biometrics; and explosives and weapon detection equipment.
Belgium Counter Terror & Public Safety Market is driven by the following dynamics:
- The March 2016 Brussels bombings and the November 2015 Paris attacks illustrated the urgency and immediacy of the ISIS and radical Islamist terror threat
- It is estimated that as of early 2015, 330 Belgians succeeded in joining the fight in Syria and Iraq, and that 180 are in Belgium or en route
- The surge in entry of migrants that shows no signs of declining
- The Belgian police forces are ill-equipped to encounter 21st century terrorists who use cutting-edge communication means, conduct exceptional pre-attack intelligence, and have been trained by ISIS on how to plan and conduct modern day guerrilla warfare using modern weapons
- Even with a preference for EU manufactured products, foreign security & safety products can usually strongly compete in the Belgian market on the basis of price and performance. They do not encounter any direct trade barriers or quotas
With 467 pages, 64 tables and 154 figures, this two-volume “Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market 2016-2022” report covers 9 vertical, 9 technologic and 3 revenue source submarkets, offering for each of them 2015 data and assessments, and 2016-2022 forecasts and analyses.
Questions answered in this 467-page two-volume report include the following:
- What will the market size and trends be during 2016-2022?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What is the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report focuses on "Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market". Other reports that include components relevant to the Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market are:
- Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market ““ 2016-2022
- Safe City: Technologies, Industry & Global Market 2016-2022
- Europe Counter Terror & Public Safety Industry & Markets ““ 2017-2022
- Global Video Analytics, VCA, ISR & Intelligent Video Surveillance Market ““ 2017-2022
- Big Data & Data Analytics Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety ““ 2017-2022
- X-ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Systems: Global Market ““ 2016-2021
- Explosives Trace Detection Technologies & Global Market ““ 2017-2022
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at.https://hsrc.biz.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,