U.S. Secure Flight Program
This program’s mission is to strengthen the security of commercial air travel into, out of, within, and over the United States through the use of improved and expanded watch list matching using risk-based security measures.
The program’s goals are:
- Prevent individuals on the No Fly List from boarding an aircraft;
- Identify individuals on the Selectee List for enhanced screening;
- Support TSA’s RBS mission by identifying high-risk passengers for appropriate security measures/actions and identifying low-risk passengers for expedited screening;
- Minimize misidentification of individuals as potential threats to aviation security;
- Protect passengers’ personal information from unauthorized use and disclosure.
More information can be found at: Global Airport Security: Technologies, Industry & Markets ““ 2015-2020