With 612 pages, 127 tables and 142 figures, the Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies & Market – 2022-2026 – with COVID-19 Impact report contains a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology sectors, 5 regional markets and 20 national markets detailing 2019-2026 market size.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Explosives Trace Detection market available today. It is considered the industry’s gold standard for ETD market research reports. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Global Explosives Trace Detection Market Segmentation Vectors
According to the report, the 2022-2026 Explosives Trace Detection market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Demand for multi-modal ETD systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world.
- Increasing demand for automated ETD systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises ETD equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increasing value-added ETD systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of outdated ETD systems.
- China’s internal security policy.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
Why Buy Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies & Market – 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the ETD market size, and what are the market trends during 2022-2026?
- What’s the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the ETD market?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the ETD customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the ETD technology & services trends?
- What are the ETD Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in ETD capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
B. The Global Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Market size data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Explosives Trace Detection market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 5 Technologies:
- Table Top ETD
- Hand-Held ETD
- ETD Kits
- ETD Consumables
- Drugs trace detection & other technologies
- By 5 Vertical Markets:
- Air, Sea & Land Transportation Security
- Secured Facilities
- 1st Responders & Others
- Other verticals
- By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- By 20 national markets:
- Rest of Latin America
- Scandinavian Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC Countries (without Saudi Arabia)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Explosives Trace Detection (ETD) Market report includes the following nine appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix G: The Explosives Trace Detection Industry
- Appendix G: Explosives Trace Detection Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations
E. The ETD market report provides updated extensive data on 26 leading Explosives Trace Detection Vendors (including companies’ profile, products, contracts and contact info):