27octallday31Regional Cybersecurity Week 201927 - 31 October, 2019, Oman
After the grand success of the 7th Regional Cybersecurity Summit, we are proud to announce the “Regional Cybersecurity Week 2019” scheduled to take place from the 27 - 31 October 2019 in Muscat, Sultanate of
After the grand success of the 7th Regional Cybersecurity Summit, we are proud to announce the “Regional Cybersecurity Week 2019” scheduled to take place from the 27 – 31 October 2019 in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
The Regional Cybersecurity Week is organized by ITU Arab Regional Cybersecurity Centre (ARCC). This year’s proceedings are hosted by the Information Technology Authority, Sultanate of Oman, represented by Oman National CERT (OCERT) and endorsed by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). The Event is researched and managed by White Paper Summits.
The Week features a series of events, comprising of; the 8th Regional Cybersecurity Summit on 27th & 28th October 2019, the FIRST & ITU-ARCC Regional Symposium for Africa and Arab Regions on 29th October 2019, culminating with the 7th Regional Cyber Drill on 30th & 31st October 2019.
Through the course of these days; visiting delegations will be privy to best practices and insights from leading experts, identify mechanisms to mitigate threats, discern measures to enhance cooperation among Arab countries and international stakeholders.
Key Highlights of RCSS 2019:
- Defining an effective cybersecurity strategy in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Exploring cybercrime and policy framework designed to prevent cyber threats
- Identifying risks and opportunities of Artificial Intelligence, Industrial IoT and Blockchain
- Effectively managing and improving security with a collaborative core business approach
- Analyzing cloud storage and emerging virtual technology security technologies
- Discovering best practice emergency response to a crisis and coordination between security agencies and government departments.
Featuring International Participation From:
- The African Forum of Computer Incident Response Teams (AFRICA-CERT)
- The Asia Pacific Computer Emergency Response Teams (APCERT)
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Organization of the Islamic Cooperation – Computer Emergency Response Teams (OIC-CERT)
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
october 27 (Sunday) - 31 (Thursday)