03feballday04Network Centric Warfare3-4 February, 2020, Rome
As the modern battlespace becomes increasingly complex, military forces must act dynamically by harnessing cutting-edge network technology to exploit an information advantage. By linking shooters, commanders and sensors in a
As the modern battlespace becomes increasingly complex, military forces must act dynamically by harnessing cutting-edge network technology to exploit an information advantage. By linking shooters, commanders and sensors in a fully networked environment, militaries can streamline decision-making, enhance situational awareness and increase mission effectiveness.
SMi’s 4th Annual Network Centric Warfare (NCW) Conference, returning to Rome in February, aims to explore the latest in battlefield network technology to help military forces achieve operational superiority.
- Receive comprehensive coverage of the entire NCW concept and network infrastructure, with a focus on several ongoing initiatives and strategies for maximising interoperability
- Meet with cutting edge technology providers in the spheres of network communications, electronics, and C4I systems
- Develop insights from the only event that provides focus on Italy’s Forza NEC programme
- Discover new perspectives from international expert speakers from Europe and North America, as well as new programmes in France, Germany, Netherlands, Estonia, Norway and more
Given the critical need for seamless interoperability between allied forces and the nature of network centric warfare as a force multiplier, join us in Rome to take part in pivotal discussions on network resilience, artificial intelligence, the progress of prestigious battlefield network programmes, and interoperability between allied militaries in coalition.
Early Bird Discounts:
- Book by 31st October 2019 to save £400
- Book by 29th November 2019 to save £200
- Book by 13th December 2019 to save £100
For more information and to register online, please visit http://www.netcentric-warfare.com/hsrc
february 3 (Monday) - 4 (Tuesday)