As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability – the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. Delivering ‘boots on the ground’, as well as
As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability – the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. Delivering ‘boots on the ground’, as well as military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
SMi Group are pleased to announce the return of the 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference and exhibition, taking place this December in Seville, Spain, where key upgrade programmes for the A400M are underway.
Highlights for 2020:
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain including TLD, Leonardo, Mitiga Solutions and more…
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift, rapid response and delivery capability, and the use of assets for Military Aid to Civil Authorities (MACA) in response to COVID-19…
Early Bird Discounts:
- Book by 30th June to Save £400
- Book by 30th September to Save £300
- Book by 30th October to Save £100
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com/hsrc
december 1 (Tuesday) - 2 (Wednesday)