SMi Group are delighted to announce that the 2021 edition of the Defence Aviation Safety conference will take place online as a virtual event on 21
SMi Group are delighted to announce that the 2021 edition of the Defence Aviation Safety conference will take place online as a virtual event on 21st and 22nd April 2021.
This two-day event will bring together UK military leadership with responsibility for safety in aviation, as well as international senior defence experts from government and industry, to discuss the latest strategies and technologies being used to enhance aviation safety.
As the only conference specifically dedicated to aviation safety in the defence and military environment, Defence Aviation Safety 2021 will be an essential date for those who prioritise safety within their organisation.
This event is free for military and government personnel.
Key topics at Defence Aviation Safety 2021:
- Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each
- Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems
- Weapons safety and integration
- Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems
- How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process
- Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence
- Certification requirements at different stages of a system?s lifecycle
To register or for more information visit: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/HSRC
april 21 (Wednesday) - 22 (Thursday)