06octallday07Air Mission Planning and Support6-7 October, 2020, London, UK
Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19, this conference is now a virtual conference only, taking place on 6 – 7 October 2020 The SMi Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the
Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19, this conference is now a virtual conference only, taking place on 6 – 7 October 2020
The SMi Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customised booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
More information is available here https://www.smi-online.co.uk/virtual
SMi Group are delighted to announce the 11th Air Mission Planning and Support conference, which will return to London on the 6th – 7th October 2020.
This year’s Air Mission Planning and Support conference is expected to be the biggest year yet. Following the success of the preceding year, the two-day agenda will have a particular focus on maximising air power and the technological innovations that will impact on current dynamic challenges.
What are the themes for this event?
The event will be exploring themes of technologies, integration and future platforms to take Air Mission Planning into the next generation, providing agile end to end mission support. Air Mission Planning will also include briefs concentrating on a number of topics, ranging from data management to 5th generation integration, from cyber security to multi-domain operations and more. The above topics and newly introduced components represent critical developments and military assets that will radically improve air capabilities in the present and future.
Key Reasons to Attend Air Mission Planning and Support 2020:
- The only conference on air mission support and planning covering all areas such as fast-jet, heavy-lift, rotary perspectives and many more!
- Highlighting the technological aspects integrated into next generation mission support – subsequently providing an in-depth insight on the innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
- More international speakers than ever before, from leading air systems development and procurement
To register or for more information visit: http://www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/homelandsecrescorp
october 6 (Tuesday) - 7 (Wednesday) IST