Saudi Arabia Holds the World Record of HLS & PS Market Size / Per Citizen
The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Iranian driven Sunni-Shi’ah divide in the Kingdom, are forcing the ruling royal family of Saudi Arabia to face critical junctures. Saudi Arabia government, which has at its disposal $610B of petrodollars reserves, spends “whatever it takes” to secure the country’s stability and defeat any internal or external regime change threats. This policy places Saudi Arabia as the global leader in Homeland Security & Public Safety market size per capita.
Saudi Arabia plans to procure during 2017-2020 as much as $90B of Homeland Security & Public Safety related products and services. This huge market will create a highly profitable business environment for state-of-the-art security products and service providers.
Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Vectors
With 270 pages, 58 tables and 76 figures, the “Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – 2017-2022” report covers 10 Vertical, 11 Technology and 5 Revenue Source markets, offering for each of the 105 submarkets: 2015-2016 data and analyses, and 2017-2022 forecasts.
The Saudi Arabia Homeland Security Market Forecast presents in 58 market data tables, 270 pages and 76 figures: market opportunities and entry strategies, analyses, market data starting from 2015, and forecasts up to 2022 of the Saudi Homeland Security & Public Safety markets. It also provides an in-depth market information and forecast of 10 Vertical, 5 Revenue Source and 11 Technology submarkets.
This report is a resource for executives with interests in the Saudi security internal security market. It has been explicitly customized for the HLS industry decision-makers in order to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the Saudi HLS market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- Who are the competitors?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the Saudi government and private customers looking for?
- What are the Saudi HLS technology & services trends?
- What are the challenges to Saudi market penetration & growth?
Why Buy this Report?
A. Market data is analyzed via 3 independent key perspectives:
The Report addresses the Saudi security market Homeland Security budget “money trail” – each dollar spent is analyzed and crosschecked via 3 orthogonal viewpoints:
- by 5 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- Integration & Installation
- Maintenance & Upgrades
- Planning & Consulting
- Training Services
- by 11 Technologies:
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Cyber Security
- Emergency Communication
- Immigration Enforcement
- Perimeter – Border Security Technologies
- Video Surveillance
- Explosives & Weapon Detection
- Personal Protective Gear
- Intrusion Detection Technologies
- Video Analytics
- by 10 Vertical Market Sectors:
- Aviation Security
- Border Security
- CBRN Security & Hazmat Safety
- Counter Terror & Crime Intelligence
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Maritime Security
- Police Modernization & 1st Responders
- Private Sector Security
- Safe Cities
- Other Vertical Markets
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2015-2022 market
C. The report includes the following 6 appendices:
- Appendix A: Doing Business in Saudi Arabia
- Appendix B: Saudi Arabia Overview
- Appendix C: Saudi Arabia Economy
- Appendix D: Saudi Arabia Political Structure
- Appendix E: Crime, Terror and Law Enforcement in Saudi Arabia
- Appendix F: Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Agencies
D. The report provides an updated extensive data of 11 leading vendors active in Saudi Arabia including:
Airbus Defense and Space, BAE Systems, Boeing, Finmeccanica SpA, General Dynamics Corp., L-3 Security & Detection Systems, Leidos Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon, Thales Group