COVID-19 PCR Market – 2020-2024 Report
Why trust and read this report?
According to the report, the PCR systems, software, reagents, and consumables market in 2021 will be larger than $24.5 Billion. Furthermore, the PCR cumulative 2020-2024 market* share will be 4.9%-5.4% of the total COVID-19 pandemic mitigation products market, while PCR prices will decline by 10%-15% per annum.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the following 3 PCR technologies:
- PCR Instrumentation & Software
- Robotic PCR Systems & Software
- PCR Reagents & Consumables
The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is the COVID-19 testing gold standard. Most of the molecular diagnostics developed for the detection of COVID-19 consist of PCR. These tests reveal the qualitative finding of the RNA from COVID-19 on upper and lower lung tract specimens and sputum. The test involves upper respiratory tract samples. PCR can be used on other samples such as blood and waste water surveillance.
During the course of the outbreak, PCR testing has been refined from the initial testing procedures and with the addition of greater automation to reduce errors. As such, we now have an 80-85% specificity – i.e. the chance the test is detecting the virus.
The team which composed this report brings 43 years of hands on record in the development and commercialization of healthcare products including: antibody antigen detection, E-health, decontamination and biosecurity, PACS, teleradiology, PPE, computerized tomography, medical devices and more. Our team members bring long term relations with the U.S. FDA and CDC as well as the EU CE and other national medical regulatory agencies.
To adhere to our high standards of research, as nobody can forecast the future of the pandemic, we include in the report two scenarios:
- Optimistic scenario – assumes (among other things) that mass vaccination will commence by July 2021
- Conservative scenario – assumes (among other things) that no mass vaccination will be available until 2025
Why Buy this COVID-19 PCR Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products & Services market size and what are the forecasted trends during 2020-2024?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the COVID-19 Mitigation technology & services trends?
- What is the 212 sub-markets size over the 2020-2024 period?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
C. The report includes over 2300 links to the COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation community information sources
D. COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products & Services Market report includes 24 appendices: