With the recent wave of ISIS suicide attacks in the Middle East and Africa (MEA), one cannot underestimate the importance of effective airport security in the region.
The Middle East and Africa airport security technologies, industry & markets are going through major shifts. New and maturing sectors and technologies such as Standoff People & Vehicle-borne IED Detection, Cargo Screening, Cybersecurity, Airport Perimeter Security Systems, Automated Border Control Kiosks, and Advanced ICT Technologies create new market niches and fresh business opportunities.
|The Gulf States Airports Security Tiers|
According to the report, the Middle East & Africa market growth is boosted by the following drivers:
- The recent wave of ISIS terror attacks across the Middle East and Africa
- The region’s air passenger volume growth, especially in Turkey and the Gulf States
- Advancements in security infrastructure and screening technologies
- The high cost of foreign security services and security technology professionals
- The need to streamline airport security processes and reduce passengers’ waiting time
- Replacement and upgrades of outdated systems
- Growing aftersale revenues
- Ongoing Airport expansion projects in the Gulf States and Turkey
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via 3 orthogonal money trails:
- By 9 National Markets
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- By 15 Technology Markets:
- Baggage & Cargo X-ray Scanners
- Security Related ICT & Cybersecurity
- Whole Body Scanners (AIT)
- Explosive Detection Systems (EDS)
- Security Related Baggage Handling Systems (BHS)
- Explosives Trace Detectors (ETD)
- Metal Detectors
- Liquid Explosives Detectors
- Shoe Scanners
- Workforce ID Documents Screening Systems
- Automated Border Control
- CCTV & Radar Surveillance
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Perimeter Fencing
- Multi-modal Security Systems and Other Modalities
- By 3 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning, Consulting & Training
This Middle East & Africa Airport Security Market – 2015-2020 report is a valuable resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for decision-makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 2-volume 453-page report include:
- What will the ME & Africa market size be in 2015-2020?
- What are the main ME & Africa Airport Security technology trends?
- Where and what are the ME & Africa Airport Security market opportunities?
- What are the ME & Africa Airport Security market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key Airport Security vendors?
- What are the challenges to the Airport Security market?
The Middle East & Africa Airport Security Market – 2015-2020 presents in 453 pages, 94 tables and 177 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies, and 37 leading vendors. This report, granulated into 42 vertical and horizontal submarkets, provides for each submarket 2013-2014 market data and analyses, as well as projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., Market Dynamics, Market Drivers and Inhibitors)
- Current and pipeline technologies by 15 technology markets (see list above)
- Companies operating in the market (Profiles, Products and Contact Info): ADANI, American Science and Engineering Inc., Appealing Products Inc. (API), Auto Clear, BAHIA Corp (Sibel Ltd.), Biosensor Applications, Brijot Imaging Systems, CEIA, ChemSee, DetectaChem LLC, Fisher Labs, Flir Systems. Ion Applications Inc, Gilardoni SpA, Hitachi, IBM, Ketech Defence, L-3 Communications Security & Detection Systems, LIXI Inc., Lockheed Martin, MINXRAY Inc., MilliVision, Mistral Security Inc, Morpho Detection Inc., Nuctech Co. Ltd., QinetiQ Ltd., Rapiscan Security Products Inc., Red X Defense, Scanna MSC Ltd., Scent Detection Technologies, Scintrex Trace, Smiths Detection, Syagen Technology. Thermo Electron Corporation, TeraView, ThruVision Systems, Vidisco Ltd., Westminster International Ltd.